We accept the following payment options:
- Visa Credit and Debits Cards
- Mastercard Credit and Debits Cards
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Klarna. Buy now. Pay later.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both Farah and the card issuer, to maintain security and prevent fraud.
When will payment be taken?
If your card is authorised, we’ll send you an email confirming your order has been successful. Payment will then be taken upon dispatch.
If your card is not authorised, payment will not be taken and we’ll email you to let you know that your bank or card issuer wouldn’t authorise the payment.
Please take great care to enter all your details accurately during checkout, as often incorrect or incomplete information can result in your bank or card issuer declining payment.
If you’re unsure why your payment is declined, please contact your card issuer or bank.
What currencies do you accept?
We only accept payment in pounds sterling.
KLARNA. Buy NOW. PAY LATER. What is it?
Klarna, is a buy now, pay later payment option available to Farah online shoppers.
Choose how you pay. Shop now and get up to 30 days to pay for your order. No interest and no fees or you can choose to pay in 3 equal interest-free installments. Payments are automatically taken out every 30 days.
Here's how it works:
1. At the checkout, select Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Enter simple information and know instantly if you purchase has been accepted.
3. Receive a confirmation email from Klarna outlining the purchase, due date(s) and other useful information.
For more information visit the Klarna here and for customer help.
Need more information?
See our Returns FAQ